
I'm so pleased to tell you all I'm hosting an international giveaway to win a pair of ghds worth £135! Now that gloomy January is out of the way, it's a great time to pamper yourself and treat your hair to some brand new stylers. We all know ghd is the daddy of hair straighteners, but this set will also create perfect curls and waves with its contoured plate edges. This limited edition ghd pink diamond styler comes complete with a matching ghd paddle brush, and with universal voltage it can be used anywhere in the world. Over £7 million has been raised over the last 10 years for breast cancer charities worldwide through sales of ghd pink stylers, as £10 is donated to Breakthrough Breast Cancer for every set sold.
Sound good? Keep reading for more details!
Product features:
- Advanced ceramic heater technology for smoother, shinier results
- Universal voltage, so you can use your styler anywhere in the world*
- Smooth black plates with a hint of sparkle for snag-free styling
- Contoured plates for easier curls and waves
- Extra long 2.7m swivel cord for freedom during styling
- Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use
There are lots of ways to enter
I've set this up as a giveaway more geared towards Facebook this time, as not everyone who is a reader may follow Not Dressed As Lamb via Bloglovin, so there are lots of opportunities for sharing this giveaway on Facebook. But you can still earn lots of extra entries with a Bloglovin or Twitter follow, a Tweet about the giveaway, etc.*THERE IS ONE IMPORTANT THING TO NOTE: The stylers have a UK plug. The product is made with universal voltage so is safe to use anywhere in the world, but only with an adapter outside the UK. Please make sure you're happy with this before you enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What are you waiting for - get entering! Good luck :)

Terms & Conditions:
- Entries for the giveaway can only be made via the widget above.
- It is open internationally.
- The giveaway ends on 18 February 2014 - the winner will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget, contacted by email and announced via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and named on the widget in this post.
- The winner must reply to my email within 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise another winner will be chosen.
Linking up to: Funday Monday, All Things Thursday, Friday's Fab Favourites
ghd kindly provided me with this styler for this giveaway.
I'm a curly girl alot of the time but if I have anything to dress up for it's straight hair all the way!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely!! I enjoy their products!! I have naturally curly hair, so having straight hair is a nice change :) Have a lovely week doll xx
ReplyDeletelibby hughes and I prefer straight hair but my boyfriend prefers me to have curly!
ReplyDeleteI can go curly or straight....Love them both equally! seepaigerun@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteLoris Ayoub
ReplyDeleteMy hair is it amazing haha it actually takes so many shapes, mostly a wavy, but thin and depends what I do after washing it, will get more curly or more straight
My hair is naturally straight but I still iron it so it is ultra smooth! I have really long pink hair and love it straight!
ReplyDeleteI like both - prefer curls if I can get them - these look perfect for creating both looks!
ReplyDeleteMojitos and Handbags
Annee McBride (AnneeApple). I'm a straight hair girl, but love that with GHDs you can instantly be a wavy or a curly girl too!
ReplyDeleteI have straight hair, so naturally love curls!
ReplyDeleteLeigh-Anne Flaherty and i'm a straight hair kinda girl :)
ReplyDeleteCurls as I have lived with them all my life and now love them.
ReplyDeleteAnna-Marie Donnelly. I have straight fine hair and would to have curls :)
ReplyDeleteKnown as Leah on RC.
ReplyDeleteNikki Estelle
ReplyDeleteI am a straight hair girl
Anna-Marie Donnelly. I have straight fine hair and would to have curls :)
ReplyDeleteMARY HEALD
ReplyDeleteI LOVE CURLS
What an incredibly generous giveaway :) I am Rosie Wollacott, and I am a curly girl!
ReplyDeleteSTRAIGHT HAIR Shirley Evans
ReplyDeleteI tend to straighten the front of my hair (what used to be a fringe and hasn't been trimmed into anything else) and the rest is curled or smoothed according to what mood I'm in! What an awesome giveaway by the way - fingers and toes crossed! My name is Hannah McIntyre, by the way! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.doodleheart.co.uk
Alana Walker - I am most definitely a straight hair girl!x
ReplyDeleteName: Nicoleta Alexandra
ReplyDeleteI am a straight hair girl!
Definitely straight hair - I look so much better than when it's curly!
ReplyDeleteEmma Walton
Sarah Fawcett and I'm natural wavy, but only leave the house a straight hair girl ;)
ReplyDeletei am a straight hair person
ReplyDeleteI like going straight mostly but I really want to try curls some time as well :) - Sarah-Louise Bailey x
ReplyDeleteRight now I am rocking the curls :)
ReplyDeletelaura jayne bates = oh i a poker straight hair girl x
ReplyDeletethis is lovely i have a slight wave to my hair so i like to straighten and curl
ReplyDeleteStraight definitely x
ReplyDeletemy hair is straight but i love to wear it curly
ReplyDeleteDosta Radnjanska
ReplyDeleteradnjanska@gmail.com
Lately curly hair girl
Victoria N - a big straight fan here!
ReplyDeleteSian Hallewell, wavy hair, (dragon60 on bloglovin)
ReplyDeleteDanielle Vedmore - I adore curls but I find them so hard to create. Plus my hair doesn't seem to hold them well so most of the time mine is straight!
ReplyDeletestraight! my Wife would love to get her hair poker straight, and I am told that GHD's are the bees knees for straight hair! Anthony Harrington
ReplyDeletesarah evans straight but i do love curly hair
ReplyDeleteI love curls but need my hair to grow a bit longer for that!
ReplyDeleteI am a curly haired girl!
ReplyDeleteLiberty Thompson
I'd love to be able to curl my hair but I'm a straight girl
ReplyDeleteLauren
livinginaboxx
I am totally a curly girl
ReplyDeleteMelanie Gardiner - love curls
ReplyDeletePaul Wilson - straight and long.
ReplyDeleteJanine Phillips, straight x
ReplyDeleteKathryn Flores
ReplyDeletei'm a straight hair girl :)
Jenesse Kaitz- I have very curly hair so it would be nice to have a straightener for the rare occasion I want to switch it up!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed. What a great giveaway Catherine! Many thanks xo
ReplyDeleteI think it is Callie Bowers, but it could be my maiden name too, Callie Cockrell - curly hair! Love this straightener! My poor locks sure could use some love! :) xo
ReplyDeleteMaria (or Maria Carvalho). I have perpetually curly hair, but personally I love straight hair the most!
ReplyDeleteI'm a straight hair girl.
ReplyDeleteyou are a beautiful lady good luck im a straight hair kind a gal x
ReplyDeleteCurls
ReplyDeletecurls deff
ReplyDeleteI have poker straight hair but I'd love some curls!
ReplyDeletei have naturally curly hair but it is permanently straightened for now because I had such a hard time dealing with it . va
ReplyDeletethanks
I am Maria Fallon/ frillsnspills and I am definitely a curls kinda gal!
ReplyDeleteMaria xxx
Lynda Del Castillo / straight hair girl
ReplyDeleteMandy Roberts - Straight hair girl! :) xx
ReplyDeleteCherie Montorio- I am a curls fan.
ReplyDeletestraight haired
ReplyDeleteStacey Roberson - I love curls, but my hair is naturally straight and doesn't hold much curl.
ReplyDeleteMy hair is so fine that the only way to style is straight
ReplyDeletei like straight hair , i am assuming my name appears as georgina davies and my email is xxgeexx2312@gmail.com
ReplyDeletexxxx
Faridah Brooker. My hair is naturally curly so straight hair is a real novelty.
ReplyDeleteLouise Smith - straight for me
ReplyDeleteEmma - my hair is straight, straight, straight which is great - BUT it will not hold a curl, so I wish I could be a curly haired one but straight for me!
ReplyDeleteI am a straight hair - only because I don't take as much time as I should to curl it! :)
ReplyDeleteMy hair is curly, but I love to see my hair straight, it's kind of impossible 'cause after a while he became curly again x)
ReplyDeleteHope Varnedoe - straight hair girl !!
ReplyDeleteALEXANDRA ILE-Straight hair !
ReplyDeletekrystel warden i have naturally curly hair so straight hair
ReplyDeletetiffany liley-williamson - straight hair for me! very thick, fine and heavy so the only way i can get texture/curl is with a straightener! otherwise the curls fall almost immediately!
ReplyDeleteMy hair looks best straight, and I like it best that way :)
ReplyDeletestraight hair for me but on very special occasion sometimes i curl it xxx miriam krutska/mima krutska
ReplyDeleteCarla
ReplyDeleteI like curls best, its just effort! xx
I love straight hair best
ReplyDeletestraight hair fan!
ReplyDeletemy name on rafflecopter is Karin Shaim
Straight hair girl all the way
ReplyDeleteBex Smith on rafflecopter
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for lovely giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteMy name is Riffat Saeed on Rafflecopter
I love straight Hair :)
This is such a great giveaway. I'm just trying my luck and keeping my fingers crossed =D
ReplyDeleteOh btw, I'm definitely a curl fan! =D
I really need it....my hair will love this :)
ReplyDeleteSushma
ReplyDeletestraight hair girl
I'm definitely a straight hair girl, I have awful thick wavy hair (but frizzy, huge and scruffy looking) so hair straighteners were a god send when they came out Hayley Louise Colburn
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have straight hair and curly hair just doesn't suit me
ReplyDeleteAmazing giveaway! I've been after some GHDs after treading on and snapping the first pair I owned 7 years ago :( still mourning the loss! I switch it up between straight and wavy, both done with straighteners, anything curlier than that looks quite ridiculous on me :( but I'm hoping as my hair grows I can finally embrace the curls.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the competition lovely, you have my vote!!
Jess H
jess@rafflesbizarre.co.uk
Raffles Bizarre Blog
Elinor Semira
ReplyDeletestraight hair coz i have kind of wavy hair! ^^
My name is Divya Asha.
ReplyDeleteI'm a straight hair girl :)
I like my hair straight.
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter name- Rita Light
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am a straightened hair fan, I have naturally curly(more like frizzy) hair. Thank you:)
ReplyDeleteLove this giveaway 😊
ReplyDeletemarija bajo
Curls all the way! My name appears as Chelsea Chadwick on the rafflecopter thing :) xx
ReplyDeleteI have straight hair,want to try curl hair! ^^
ReplyDeletethank you for this amazing giveaway!:D
hana_clay@yahoo.com
Thank you for this amazing giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMty name on the rafflecoper:Jens Ken lundstrom
I ve got long straight hairs, but I also love to make lovely hairstyles and curls!
Crossed fingers!
Email:Melodie10@gmx.fr
I would rather have straight hair than my curly hair!
ReplyDeleteJudy Thomas judethomas21@gmail.com
Awesome Giveaway Thank you :)
I'm naturally pretty curly and I love it! It suits my wild-side. But sometimes I like to straighten my hair for a sleeker look.
ReplyDeleteYasmine Amber
I've got naturally straight hair but would love curls! I'm entering this competition because my sister's GHDs are very old and I'd love to win her some for her 40th birthday, she straightens her hair all the time!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThank you for this cool giveaway :)
I have naturally curly hair, but I'd rather have a straightened hair.
Name: Naama Shalom
E-MAIL: tink19@walla.co.il
straight hair,thanks
ReplyDeleteI love curls because I have SUPER straight hair. If I don't perm it, then my hair just bounces back to my naturally straight state.
ReplyDeletelong hair! :)
ReplyDeleteFb/bloglovin/pinterest: Cogito Ergosum
Gfc: Isa Val
Twitter: @luvalz
mail cogitoergosum8587@yahoo.it
i'm a straight hair girl :)
ReplyDeletemarialice pompilii on fb
rosaspina86@gmail.com
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteE.mail: Florianag91@gmail.com
Mae Ri
ReplyDeleteI like both.
e-mail:alexisninjagirl@yahoo.com
i'm chiara ciofolo (or hegles)
ReplyDeletehegles@inwind.it
i like straight
I'm a straight hair girl but I use GHD every day!
ReplyDeleteI like so much!
e-mail: melissa1@libero.it
fb: melissa gambasin
Definitely a straight hair kind of girl!
ReplyDeletebethanymorton@hotmail.co.uk
Beth Morton.
Alison Joyce
ReplyDeleteI've got wavy hair so I'm a bit of both :)
nyrac selarom
ReplyDeletei love curls...
I am Desire,
ReplyDeleteI like both... I find obviously curled hair looks way too contrived for everyday. I go natural relaxed curls when I'm feeling like adding zero extra effort and straight when I want to be slinky and silky. I avoid straightening my hair when the weather is too humid regardless of what I feel like! No puffy Cockerspaniel ear hair for me, eek!!
Thanks for this awesome opportunity =D
Entered ^^
ReplyDeleteI'm a curl girl :p :)
Email: takemetowonderland@live.it
I have wavy hair I'd like to have them smooth and even try to do curls. Thank you for this opportunity.
ReplyDeleteEmail sniupipink@gmail.com
GFC Chiara Stella
FB Chiara Pink
Thank you for this giveaway! I have a natural straight hair but I also style my hair as curly sometimes. :)
ReplyDeleteJay Hill - straight hair
ReplyDeleteAlmost forgot to enter... I always need a bit of volume in my hair which is not really straight.
ReplyDeleteAnnette | Lady of Style
che bella..magari la vincerei:) vorrei proprio una piastra di queste visto che tutti ne parlano bene..:)
ReplyDeletefb marisa gadaleta
email: sweetmari85@gmail.com
Name: Anna Nass
ReplyDeleteand im a straight hair girl :D
I have curly hair so of course I am a straight hair fan, isn't that always the way
ReplyDeleteLinda Cassidy
My hair is naturally curly, but unruly so I prefer wearing it straight.
ReplyDeleteGillian Holmes Straight hair
ReplyDeleteChristy DuBois is a curls girl most of the time.
ReplyDeleteCybelle is straigh hair girl often
ReplyDeletei'm straight hair girl
ReplyDeleteI'm a straight hair girl because my hair is naturally curly and I like to spice things up hehe :)
ReplyDeleteI am straight hair girl
ReplyDeleteI'm a straight hair girl but i love to curly my hair sometimes when i want look different =)
ReplyDeleteMy name in rafflecopter : Ria Alemina
Thx for this great giveaway! I always want to try ghd product! I wish i have chance to win it!
XD
Hi! My name in Rafflecopter is Gianna Katal and unfortunately i have curly hair :(
ReplyDeleteyen morales
ReplyDeletei love curls. just permed my hair recently
Rafflecopter recognises me as Maxine G - I've curly hair naturally, so I long for straight!
ReplyDeletei would love straight hair but as i have a wave in my hair unless i use very good straiteners i have made all over the place hair linda curtis /lindy loo
ReplyDeleteI go through phases - my hair is naturally wavy, so obviously I always style it either more curly, or dead straight! Why do we never love the hair we've got?! P x
ReplyDeleteI'm straight fan girl :D
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of long curly hair
ReplyDeleteChristina D
I'm a curl fan, but I love wearing my straight all the time:D
ReplyDeleteI'm a very curly girl, it takes ages to straighten my hair!
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the competition, I love your dress in the photo :)
Emily Neal | www.lacarmella.co.uk <3
Brilliant give away and Amazing gallery you have i hope you win, your modeling is beautiful
ReplyDeleteMy name in the rafflecopter is Audrey18 and I love my straight hair :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a curl fan, but madly in love straight hair...what a pity I do not own a ghd
ReplyDeleteSimona L.
IM A STRAIGHT HAIR FAN. HOWEVER, ITS CURRENTLY VERY FRIZZY AT THE MO - IS THAT AN OPTION LOL :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with wavy hair :) But I'm usually a straight hair fan!
ReplyDeleteI adore wavy hair! ;-)
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter name: Rositas
I struggle to curl my hair with my tongs - would love to try this :-)
ReplyDeleteMy hair just seems to like being straight - very soft and fine but I'd like it curly :-)
DeleteStraight Straight Straight!!! The curls always drop out...
ReplyDelete@auntygeek (Twitter)
I'm a curls fan.. when I have time!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi! Thank you for this incredible giveaway!!! My name is Avisha Beeharreea! avishabeeharreea@hotmail.com I have wavy hair i <3 both curly and straight hair! But mostly the curly type :P
ReplyDeleteAnn Robinson - Straighteners for me, i don't know what we did before they existed apart from suffering from bad hair
ReplyDeleteStraight hair for me - Anna
ReplyDeleteHmm, straight I think, although I do like wavy and I like ringlets sometimes too- Hafsah M
ReplyDeleteStraight hair for me.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Eli and I'm a curls fan.
Thank you for the giveaway.
Cheryl Lovell
ReplyDeletestraight for me!
I am Curls lover with straight hair
ReplyDeleteFarhana
straight hair!
ReplyDeleteRebecca U
My name is Emily Percak, and I love having cute, relaxed curls in my hair!
ReplyDeletePaula Phillips. Straight.
ReplyDeletesherri mse fordham straight
ReplyDeleteHannah and I am definitely straight its become a must with my hair
ReplyDeleteBecky John - Straight for me
ReplyDeleteStraight hair :)
ReplyDeleteI am a Straight Hair Girl
ReplyDeleteDone very nice
ReplyDeletestraigh for me
ReplyDeleteI love both, I'm a wavy girl :D
ReplyDeletestephanie campbell (rafflecopter name)
ReplyDeletei love both but curly hair takes me forever because im so fussy. so most of the time its straight!
I'm a curls girl when i can get them to stay in!!
ReplyDeleteRafflecopter name is Kristy Leanne
I love straight hair!
ReplyDeletei love bothe :)
ReplyDeletemy name : Myriam Bén Ncir
I have curly hair, but i love straight hair!
ReplyDeleteName: Dani Zelah
I prefer wavy hair, with a bit of a curl
ReplyDeletestraight usually but i curl for nights out
ReplyDeleteI'm a straight hair girl
ReplyDeleteStraight as mine is curly / wavy!
ReplyDeleteI like both!!
ReplyDeleteHarley Quieenn
I love straight hair look x
ReplyDeleteI have straight hair and love it.
ReplyDeleteI have a slight wave to my hair so straighten it daily .....
ReplyDeleteKirsty KJaybaby Caffrey
I have straight hair
ReplyDeleteHayley Mulgrove
Deborah Bird
ReplyDeleteI have straight hair but would love to try it curly some time!
Straight Hair Girl! Megan Adams
ReplyDeleteI love both & I have wavy hair.
ReplyDeleteRayna M
Straight hair girl
ReplyDeleteJasmine P
ReplyDeleteI love both straight and curly hair-depends on my mood!
Vasilica Badea
ReplyDeleteI am a straight hair girl!
Straight - my hair can't hold a curl at all
ReplyDeleteSheila Reeves
I Love straight hair
ReplyDeleteStraight hair girl! Straight hair, don't care! ;)
ReplyDeleteKerry Kilmister - I am definitely a curly girl - love retro styled curls
ReplyDeleteName: Alice Beaumont
ReplyDeleteDefinitely a straight haired girl I've got natural curls so I love a change
Olivia kirby
ReplyDeleteStraight, poker straight
I'm a straight hair girl (ever since I got a tight perm in the early 90s, everybody said I looked like Darlene on Rosanne) due to my previous encounters with being curly haired. However I love curls on other people & keep thinking I should try a loosely curled modern style, but haven't gotten round to it yet. :)
ReplyDeletePenelope Hannibal
Alison Macdonald - def a straight hair girl (otherwise a frizzy head!)
ReplyDeleteAnthea - I am a curly one!
ReplyDeletei am defiantly a straight haired girl :)
ReplyDeleteI have straight hair but wish I could get curls to last in my hair- they end up falling out after a few hours- Michelle Kitchen
ReplyDeleteSusan Race - I am straight hair girl!
ReplyDeleteStraight!
ReplyDelete