
This was our actual Christmas card this year - I always, always make them but this year the blog inspired me to feature me and Mr. Summers doing something cheesy and retro (he's mortified, though I think he looks less daft than I do). Hope you all have a blast - I'll be back blogging a few days after Christmas so don't forget to come back (but if I get a minute before Christmas Day to schedule a mini post in between I will)!
Love,
Catherine (& Mr. Summers) x
Oh and not forgetting.... congratulations to the fabulous Stacey of Gray Skies who won my Go Chic or Go Home $50 voucher giveaway!

*4 sleeps till Christmas*
You and your husband are adorable! I love this photo :)
ReplyDeleteAnd YAY! I can't believe I won!
I LOVE that card! How fun is that. It looks completely professional. I bet you could sell that as a card for anyone to give.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I didn't win, but am happy for Stacey and pleased you introduced us to Go Chic or Go Home. I plan on spending some time on there soon and seeing what it's all about.
Happy Holidays! xo, Adrienne
That card is priceless, love it! You *both* look adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love your Christmas card...it's classic...I hope you husband knows how cute and creative this is!!
ReplyDeleteI adore your card - it's so you! (and your Mister) : > Merry, merry Christmas to you.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, so creative and retro. love it. Merry Christmas Catherine, congrats to the winner. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your Christmas card! What a cool vintage vibe!
ReplyDeleteThat card is brilliant. I think you both look fabulous. Merry Christmas, Catherine!
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats to Stacey!
Hello Catherine! I bestowed a Liebster Award on your blog today! (see my post for details : >)
ReplyDeleteJust found you through Not Dead Yet Style and am really enjoying your style! You've married quirky and elegant PERFECTLY!! Merry Christmas to you! ~Serene
ReplyDeleteAhhh I love your card!! So awesome!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas,
Sadie xx